Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good for a lazy Saturday afternoon

So I've been catching up on all the reality tv shows I have not been watching while the rest of the world does. Namely, Jersey Shore (Even Michael Cera is getting in on the action on this one. Did you catch him getting guidofied by Pauly D?). The show is in that "it's so bad it's good" categories. In the past few days I've been reading some really great posts about the show so I thought I would share one that was entertaining and enlightening (I can always rely on Gawker)--and it has some videos! Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now open, but we'd love it if you chose one username so other commenters can get to know you. To do this, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" drop down. Put the name you'd like others to see; the URL is optional.

Any profanity, bigotry, or synonyms for "[ ] sucks!" will be deleted. We welcome criticism as long as you're making a point!