Monday, January 11, 2010

Eye Candy from Dossier

I came across this site while spending a lazy Sunday afternoon sipping masala chai and blogging at cocoabar, the cozy space by my house that I have adopted as my quasi-living room. Dossier Journal is a Brooklyn-based "bi-annual arts and culture journal incorporating fashion, photography, creative writing, art, music and culinary pursuits." and I have already RSS'ed their Look tab: such beautiful treats! I especially love the Thom Kerr photos. He's an Aussie photographer and you can find more of these gorgeous fantasy photos and much, much more to soothe your sore eyes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now open, but we'd love it if you chose one username so other commenters can get to know you. To do this, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" drop down. Put the name you'd like others to see; the URL is optional.

Any profanity, bigotry, or synonyms for "[ ] sucks!" will be deleted. We welcome criticism as long as you're making a point!