Monday, March 15, 2010

Rielle Hunter breaks her silence in GQ interview. I don't even know where to start

This interview with Rielle Hunter is every bit as ridiculous as you never could have even imagined (and the photos!  Whose idea were the photos?!).  The thing is, though, she actually comes off as kind-of nice.  Completely out of touch, utterly delusional, and distinctly last century in her attitude toward gender roles, but nice nonetheless.  I certainly believe her (completely f-ing crazy) version of events more than Andrew Young, who has had a knack for making this entire thing about him.  Who the interview does not make me feel any sympathy for whatsoever is John Edwards (who you already know I think there's a special circle of hell for)--he comes off sounding exactly like the self-impressed, overly-coddled man-child I always imagined him to be.  He couldn't be truthful with Elizabeth because she might yell at him, whereas Rielle always supported him unconditionally.  No, really.  Read Jezebel's take for more quotes that reflect Ms. Hunter's unique perspective on relationships.  Then, for the love of all that is holy, please remember to always do the exact opposite in your own life.  And, if you're in the mood to vomit today, be sure to check out the Daily Beast's yucky summary of the John Edwards sex tape.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

  1. Out of context, I would say this behavior is not so crazy. I mean, sure, video-taping sex might not be for me, but I can understand that it appeals to others.

    However, in the context of running in a presidential election, and the partner being someone not your spouse, the behavior is completely insane. It shows such extraordinarily poor judgement that I'm really glad he didn't make it past the primaries.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is now open, but we'd love it if you chose one username so other commenters can get to know you. To do this, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" drop down. Put the name you'd like others to see; the URL is optional.

Any profanity, bigotry, or synonyms for "[ ] sucks!" will be deleted. We welcome criticism as long as you're making a point!