Saturday, March 27, 2010

Online tools for financial and physical fitness

I have previously written of my love for Mint.com, a personal finance management site, and am always on the lookout for online tools to help me improve my fiscal health. This week, the New York Times brings us a checklist of 31 Steps to a Financial Tuneup. As an ESTJ, I love a good checklist!

Although very focused on weight loss goals, the Strength Training Woman website has a great list of exercises by muscle groups and even some handy worksheets for tracking your progress. I've been reading John Medina's Brain Rules and he tells me that exercise boosts brain power. The more brain power I can get, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now open, but we'd love it if you chose one username so other commenters can get to know you. To do this, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" drop down. Put the name you'd like others to see; the URL is optional.

Any profanity, bigotry, or synonyms for "[ ] sucks!" will be deleted. We welcome criticism as long as you're making a point!