Saturday, July 10, 2010

Housekeeping: posting may be choppy for a while

Hi everyone!  Thank you so much for your support in getting femonomics off the ground.  Over the past 6 months since we've launched (!), we've tried to provide you daily content on a variety of topics.  Unfortunately, over the next few months, we might not be able to keep up with daily updates.  I'm preparing to do some field work in sub-Saharan Africa, and have a million things to finish before I go, so I'm going to have to cut down on my posting.  Also, once I leave the country, my internet may be in and out, so daily posting probably won't be possible.  We're working on finding some new contributors to keep the blog full of great content, so stay tuned!  Additionally, if you have something you'd like to add to the conversation, we're looking for guest posters!  If you have an idea for a guest post, email us at femonomics@gmail.com
Thanks again for your support, and I promise there's much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now open, but we'd love it if you chose one username so other commenters can get to know you. To do this, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" drop down. Put the name you'd like others to see; the URL is optional.

Any profanity, bigotry, or synonyms for "[ ] sucks!" will be deleted. We welcome criticism as long as you're making a point!